Long-Term Care Planning
- What is the current plan to cover these expenses when they occur?
- Avoiding mandatory Medicaid (government-sponsored long-term care): Spend down – what are the rules?
- If not long-term care insurance, then what?
- Being tax smart: How you pay for the plan you use. Get a tax deduction.
- Be tax smart on the benefits you receive when you claim them. How about tax free?
- Expenses must be paid. Either by you with a plan, by your family without a plan or by the government and they take everything.